Botswana is a country which is famous for so many reasons. Botswana is known for their safari destination. As we know that Botswana is a paradise for travelers. Botswana is famous for their birding paradise, the elephants in Chobe national park, mokoro trips, sunsets, the Okavango Delta, the wildlife, the weather, zebra migration etc. Most of the tourist attracted by Botswana for their eco-friendly accommodation, unique way of celebrating festivals, beauty, simplicity, peace, and tranquility, Chobe River etc. So if an Indian is planning to go to Botswana so firstly he or she has to apply for Botswana Visa
General Documents required for a Botswana visa for Indian Citizens
Applicant should provide a copy of their valid passport, on A4 paper and photograph which is attested by gazette officer
- Applicant should provide their 2 passports sized color photograph
- Applicant must ensure that their passport must be valid for at least 6 months
- Applicant must provide a cover letter in which he or she has to explain the purpose of their visiting to Botswana
- Applicant must provide the proof of their hotel bookings along with the details of the hotel
- Applicant must provide their travel itinerary
- Copy of your previously issued visa or visa outcome (if applicable)
- Applicant must provide the proof of their confirmed flight tickets along with their confirmed return tickets
- Applicant must provide the proof of their funds: copy of international credit card and foreign currency endorsement on a passport
- The proof of marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable must be provided by the applicant.
- Applicant must provide the proof of their bank statement of the last six months which is signed and attested by the Bank.
- If the applicant is retired then he or she has to provide the proof of their pension receipt of last six months.
- If the applicant is a student then he or she has to provide no objection certificate from the university or school.
- If an applicant is self-employed then he or she has to provide a copy of their business license, company’s bank statement and income tax return (ITR).
- If an applicant is employed then he or she has to provide the copy of their employment contract, current bank statement, leave permission from employer and (ITR) income tax return or income tax deducted at the source of salary certificate.
- Proof of payment of the prescribed application fee
- Fingerprints of the applicant will be captured either at the time of application or upon arrival in Botswana
- Proof of your income tax returns form for last 2 years personal
How to apply for Botswana visa application form
There is only online way to fill the Botswana visa application form in this way firstly applicant has to visit the official website of the Botswana visa and then fill the form with all the required and valid documents and then lastly upload the form with your photograph and signature
Botswana Visa fees from India
The required Botswana visa fee for Indian INR 9430/- pp
The time required: 15 working days
Different categories of Botswana visa for Indians
If you are traveling for the first time you should know about the various categories of Botswana visa which depends upon the purpose of your visit.
- Botswana visa for tourist – If an applicant is planning to go Botswana for enjoyment or tourism so he or she has to apply for Botswana visa for tourist. This visa can’t be exceeded for more than 90 days
- Botswana visa for a student – If an applicant who is planning to go Botswana for any study research purposes, internship for less than 6 months, educational training etc. so he or she has to apply for Botswana visa for the student.
Some documents required for applying for a student visa
- Proof of your sponsorship or scholarship
- No objection certificate
- A certificate of completion or courses attended
3. Botswana visa for family or friend – If an applicant is planning to go Botswana to meet their family or friend who is already staying there so he or she has to apply for Botswana visa for family or friend
4 Botswana visa for business – If an applicant is planning to go to Botswana for any business trip, business meeting etc. so he or she has to apply for Botswana visa for business
The above information can help you to apply for Botswana Visa but still if you find any doubt or problem for applying for visa application form so you can contact our travel agency to make your work easy. Our visa company can also help you out with services like travel insurance, health insurance, medical insurance etc.
- There are some documents required for applying for a business visa
- Proof of their partnership or proprietor documents.
- Proof of your bank statement.
- Proof of the invitation letter from the local Botswana Company along with all the details of your travel, visiting dates and ID proof
- The applicant must provide the invitation letter which explains the whole expenses of the visit of the applicant during his journey to Botswana
The above information can help you to apply for Botswana Visa but still if you find any doubt or problem for applying for visa application form so you can contact our visa agency to make your work easy. Our visa company can also help you out with services like travel insurance, health insurance, medical insurance etc.