Denmark is a country in which we found the world’s happiest people. Demark is famous for their beer, food, music, design, technology, architecture, culture, history, politics etc. There beautiful natural beauty, interesting history, amazing hospitality may attract most of the tourist to Denmark. Denmark is also attracting the tourist by their green, clean and serene, rainy weather, Nordic architecture, and tasty bakery. Denmark also comes under Schengen area. So, if an Indian is planning to go to Denmark for enjoyment, business purpose, studying etc. then he or she first has to apply for Schengen Denmark Visa.
Ways to apply for Schengen Denmark Visa
Online and offline are the two ways to apply for Denmark visa first is an online way and second is an offline way. In an online way, firstly applicant has to visit the official website of the Denmark visa and fill the application form and then upload the form with all the required documents
In offline way firstly applicant has to download the application form from the official website of the Denmark and attach the two photographs and fill the form correctly with all the correct information and then submit the form to the nearest embassy of the Denmark after this procedure one day will be final for the applicant’s interview by the Denmark embassy’s consultant
Documents required for Schengen Denmark visa:
- Two recent passport size photos with whole face coverage must be attached with the very light background as per the requirements of the Schengen Denmark visa size (35x45mm).
- Applicant must provide their passport along with the copies of their previous visas if any with a minimum validity of 3 months from the return date.
- There must be 2 blank pages in your passport for Schengen Denmark visa stamp.
- Applicant must provide the proof of travel health insurance of minimum 30,000 euros coverage within all the Schengen area and Denmark.
- Applicant must provide a cover letter in which he or she has to explain the whole detail or purpose of their visit to Denmark and along with their day to day itinerary.
- Applicant must provide the proof of their confirmed hotel bookings along with the Contact number of the hotel.
- Applicant must provide the proof of their confirmed flight tickets along with the confirmed return tickets from Denmark.
- The proof of marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable must be provided by the applicant.
- Applicant must provide the proof of their bank statement of the last six months which is signed and attested by the Bank.
- If the applicant is retired then he or she has to provide the proof of their pension receipt of last six months.
- If the applicant is a student then he or she has to provide no objection certificate from the university or school.
- If an applicant is self-employed then he or she has to provide the copy of their business license, company’s bank statement and income tax return (ITR).
- If an applicant is employed then he or she has to provide the copy of their employment contract, current bank statement, leave permission from employer and (ITR) income tax return or income tax deducted at the source of salary certificate.
Different categories of Schengen Denmark visa:
If you are traveling for the first time you should know about the various categories of Schengen Denmark visa which depends upon the purpose of visit.
- Schengen Denmark visa for tourists – If an applicant is willing to go to Denmark for tourist purpose then he or she has to apply for Schengen Denmark tourist visa. This visa can’t be exceeded for more than 90 days.
- Schengen Denmark visa for business – If an applicant is planning to start a temporary business or work in Denmark then he or she has to apply for Schengen Denmark visa for business.
MUST READ- HOW TO APPLY NEW ZEALAND TOURIS VISA
There are some documents required for applying for a business visa:
- Proof of their partnership or proprietor documents.
- Proof of their bank statement.
- Proof of the invitation letter from the local Danish company along with all the details of your travel, visiting dates.
- The applicant must provide the invitation letter which explains the whole expenses of the visit of the applicant during his journey to Denmark.
- Denmark visa for a medical purpose– If an applicant is planning to go Denmark for their specialized treatment or medical purpose which is not possible in their own country, then he or she has to apply for Schengen Denmark visa for medical purpose.
There are some requirements for applying for medical purpose visa:
- Proof of their medical report of his or her local doctor.
- Proof of payment receipt of fees for medical treatment.
- Proof of their confirm appointment date from the Denmark hospital along with your medical situation.
- Schengen Denmark Visa for Cultural Activities, Sports or Film Crew – This type of visa is applied for that applicant who are willing to go to Denmark for their cultural activities, sports or film crew
Some documents required for applying for cultural activities, sports or film crew
- Their day to day itinerary
- Duration of stay
- The name of all the traveling crew members
- Schengen Denmark Visa for a Student – If an applicant who is planning to go Denmark for any study research purposes, internship for less than 6 months, educational training etc. so he or she has to apply for Schengen Denmark visa for the student.
Some documents required for applying for a student visa
- Proof of their sponsorship or scholarship
- No objection certificate
- A certificate of completion or courses attended
- Schengen Denmark Visa for Under-Age children – Applicant who is planning to go Austria but he or she is underage then the applicant has to apply for Schengen Denmark Visa for Under- Age children
- Some documents required to applying for Under- Age Children
- Applicant must provide the No Objection Certificate from the parents
- Proof of your parent’s regular incomes
- Schengen Denmark Visa for Family or Friend – If an applicant is planning to go Denmark to meet their family or friend who is already staying there so he or she has to apply for Schengen Denmark visa for family or friend
This above information may help you to apply for Denmark Visa application form but still if you are not satisfied with the above content so you can contact our visa company because our visa company is always ready to help you. Our visa company will also help you out with services like medical insurance, travel insurance etc.