There are only a few countries in Africa that can match Namibia’s natural beauty. This country houses the world’s oldest desert, the Namib. This mesmerizing place has rivers, beautiful wetlands as well as lush green grass plains which makes it an African landscape which is unbeatable. In case you are interested in wildlife, then this might just be the place for you.
Some of the top experiences in Namibia include the Etosha National Park, the Soussusvlei, The Fish River Canyon as well as The Luderitz. Apart from that, you could also visit the sandwich harbor. This place tells you a great story of colonial settlement and oppression, and you would get a chance to interact with the traditional people, making this one of your most memorable trip.
Namibia Visa Application Process;
There are certain steps that you need to follow in case you are a tourist visiting Namibia from India.
- Firstly, the application should have a passport which is valid for about 12 months after your departure from Namibia.
- You need to have two visa forms as well as two passport size photographs available.
- Then, there should be a copy of your confirmed return air ticket plus your onward country visa
- Apart from that, a yellow fever certificate is required in case your journey to the Republic of Namibia involves passing through the yellow fever area of Africa or south/central America by any other means. This certificate is valid up to a period of 10 years, and it starts after 10 days of vaccination.
- Next, you need to have your confirmed hotel reservation
- And lastly, you should have a proof of your funds.
Namibia Visa Processing Time
In case you apply for Namibia visa from India, there is a certain processing time which takes place. This processing time is between 3 to 4 working days.
Namibia Visa Fees
There are two types of Visa Fees which are applicable when you plan on travelling to Namibia. The first one is a single entry fee which is INR 2300, while the second one is a multiple entry fee. This is slightly expensive and costs approximately double of the former one. The cost stands around INR 4300.
Must Read-: How to Apply Schengen visa for Switzerland
There are two type of visas which are applicable which is Namibia tourist visa and business visa. The cost for the Namibia business visa is also the same
Period of Stay
Basically, the rule here is that a visa is not really required to visit Namibia for a stay of up till 90 days, But on the other hand, the traveller must be in possession of a passport that is valid for a period of at least 6 months beyond the stay, plus a round trip or an onward ticket is required. This country does have its own rules and regulations when it comes to the visa part of it, and it is different from all the other countries that you might have visited, but this is one place where every traveller needs to go at least once in his life.