Nigeria is known to be one of the poorer nations of the world, but trust us, this is one place you need to visit in your lifetime to see how the world functions on the other side. To explore more about their culture and destinations you need to have a Nigeria tourist visa or for the business opportunity, there is a Nigeria business visa. You need to apply for a Nigeria visa to go here, and here are the few guidelines that you need to follow:
- Firstly, you need to visit the home page of the Nigeria Immigration Portal
- After that find the application form and fill it
- Tick that you accept full responsibility for the information provided
- Click on the submit application button next
- Then proceed to pay online
- And lastly, select the country of which the currency needs to be paid
For Payment Outside of Nigeria
You need to remember the fact that in case you select a processing country other than Nigeria, your payment will be in US Dollars
- You need to take the required documents to the Nigerian Embassy in your Country of abode and this should be on the given interview date
- If you need to reschedule the date of interview, just send in the application ID
Tourist / Visitor Visa:
If you are applying for a tourist visa, then you need to have the following documents handy with you at all times.
- You should have a valid Passport for at least 6 months
- The visa application form should be completed and 2 passport size photos should be attached to it.
- Next, there has to be a letter of Invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility of you
- You have to show that you have sufficient income to travel
- Hotel & Flights confirmed arrangements.
- Also, you need the Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt as well as the Visa Acknowledgement Receipt
In case you are travelling for business purposes, you need to have a temporary Work Permit (TWP). Along with that, these are the documents that you need to have.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity
- For the visitor’s pass, you need a printed copy of
- Two recent passport size photographs is a mandate
- Copy of the Letter of Approval from Comptroller General, Nigeria Immigration Service
Also, you need to keep in mind some of the things which are subject to Regularization (STR):
- The validity of the passport should be at least 6 months
- Visa form needs to be complete, plus keep 4 passport size photos handy
- Four copies of the letter of Expatriate Quota Approval from Ministry of Interior, then copies of
letterof employment, CV, certificate, letter of acceptance etc.
The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is around $160 which includes tourist, business, and student and exchange visas. Upon arrival at the port of entry proceed to clearly marked Visa on Arrival Desk for the issuance of entry Visa and also present your approval letter, evidence of payment and passport which needs to be issued with an Entry Visa.
All above information is good enough to apply for Nigeria Visa for Indian citizen regarding their tourist or business visit. In case you need any expert visa assistance or consultant guidance for Nigeria then kindly visit our site and drop an inquiry or call us. We also love to meet you in our office for a cup of coffee and help you out with your visa application. Our team of visa consultants have experienced more than 10+ years & they will provide you complete information with respect to your application.