How to get a Philippine visa from India
Philippines is a country which is exceptionally beautiful, and the number of tourist visiting it is growing every year. Indians too love to visit this country, not only as a tourist but also for some good business opportunities. You obviously need to apply for a visa, but the visa process here is much simpler. The application process is offline, and the Indian citizen needs to submit the application to the Embassy or the Philippine Consulate.
What you could do is just download the application form from the website, and then submit it to your nearest Embassy or Consulate. Obviously, you need to first be sure of the kind of visa that you want and then fill out the application according to your requirement. Attach the required documents and forms with this before submission.
Certain documents which are needed are your passport, photographs, birth certificate etc. which we would explain in detail. In addition to this, any document which the Embassy may ask for needs to be provided too. Apart from that, the fee needs to be paid, plus there needs to be no discrepancy in the information which you have submitted.
Philippines Visa Requirements for Indian
There are a few pre-requisites that all the Indian citizens need to keep in mind before applying for a travel visa to Philippines.
- Firstly, the most important thing is that they should have a valid passport, and the validity should remain even after the trip gets completed.
- There should be no pending criminal case against this person
- The income of the person going for the trip should be sufficient to sponsor the trip, stay as well as travel there. Plus there needs to be a valid reason of their visit to the country, be it travel or business.
- Valid and original passport for 6 months from your date of arrival
- One Visa Application form, with your photo on it, and your half sign on the form while the other half on the photo. The photo should be 35*45 mm with a white background finish, and your face should cover 80% of the area.
- There needs to be a cover letter attached having all your travel details, hotel vouchers as well as air tickets
- You also need to show the income tax returns for the last 3 years.
- Also, you have saving bank statement, plus international credit card needs to be shown.
- If you are working full time, then your last 3 months salary slips also need to be shown
- And lastly, your ID card copy is also required in case you are a student. If you are retired then retirement proof, and if self-employed, then proof of your shop etc.
Also, other documents may be required, depending on the requirements. It normally takes 10 working days for a visa application to be processed, at the bare minimum. If all goes well then you could easily collect your passport on the eighth working day from the date of submission from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM Monday to Fridays. Saturday & Sunday and Philippine or Indian holidays except during Philippine or Indian holidays.
Note- The Visa application fees are INR 2840.